Earning & Collecting Cards
1) Login: Random amount of Silver, which is one of our in-game currencies.
2) First online win: 1 booster, which contains random card including the chance at legendary cards .
3) Play 3 online games: 1 ticket, which is used to enter into tournaments.
4) Play 4 online games: 1 ticket, which is used to enter into tournaments.
5) Play 8 online games: 1 ticket, which is used to enter into tournaments.
Online games are any games vs other people, including challenging a friend.
Set specific booster packs include six cards, at least one of which is a Heroic or higher.
Legendary Chests include ten cards, with at least one Legendary and at least three cards of Heroic rarity or higher.
You can find cards of every rarity in any pack. The different rarities in SolForge are Common, Rare, Heroic, and Legendary.
What are the rules for building a deck in SolForge? How many different factions can I play? How many cards do I have to include in my deck?
Do creatures on the field have to die or remain on the field before I can play their higher-level versions?
I played a card and leveled it up, and then drew a level one version of that card later on. What happened?
I only have one copy of a creature in my deck, but I somehow ended up drawing the card while I still have the creature in play. How is that possible?
Playing the Game
How do random online matches work? Won’t I just lose to more experienced players if I just started playing?
Timing & Effects
What is the timing of triggered effects? If I play a Ferocious Roar with Wildwood Sower in play, does the Seedling gain the bonus from Ferocious Roar?