We just released new updates for all platforms that should help resolve many of the most pressing issues preventing people from playing the game. Here are some of the improvements you can expect in this build.
- Draft, Deckbuilding, Forging, and Sharing UI now supports drag and drop
- Cards should now display correctly in game (no more disappearing creatures)
- Server stability greatly improved
- All friend challenges are now untimed
- The first win daily quest award now counts missions and single player games
Assuming things remain stable, we are planning to move the game out of Free Mode tomorrow. That means ALL accounts will be reset to their status as of 6/1/16 at 7PM (before free mode was enabled). Any account created during that time will need to be recreated.
This does not mean we are done fixing things, but it does mean we feel things are stable enough to return to regular play and begin earning rewards again. Some of our current top tier issues are:
- Timer display. Currently the display indicates time is up before it really is (should be 5 minute countdown instead of 3:45)
- Continued server improvements
- Fixing player ability stacking display with multiple abilities
- Deckbuilder sorting and searching
- Continued Mobile UI Improvements
- Improved Tutorial
As a thank you for your patience and support during this period, we will be DOUBLING ALL DAILY REWARDS for two weeks, so everyone can make up for lost rewards during free mode.
Thank you again for being a part of this game and community!